What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. The cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or their equipment so as to be able to offer a better service via the web page, according to the type of browsing.
What type of cookies does this web page use and what is their purpose?
- Own Cookies: These are the ones that are send to the user’s terminal from the equipment or the domain of the actual editor and from where the service requested by the user is offered.
- Third-party Cookies: These are the ones that are send to the user’s terminal from equipment or a domain not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained via the cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to gather and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for offering the service requested by the user on one single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies where the data continue to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a definite period of time by the party responsible for the cookie, and this period can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts with limited access, remembering the elements making up an order, conducting the purchasing process of an order, conducting the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing contents to broadcast videos or sound or sharing contents over the social networks.
- Personalisation Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional setup from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are the ones that allow the person responsible for them, to follow and analyse the behaviour of those who use the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered by this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform and to draw up browsing profiles on the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements depending on the analysis of the data on the use that users make of the service.
- Publicity Cookies: These are the ones which, whether they are processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offers in advertising spaces on the web page as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use that is made of our web page. To this end, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow managing, as efficiently as possible, the advertising spaces which, where applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is offered. These cookies store information on user behaviour, which is obtained by continually observing their browsing habits, thus enabling a specific profile to be developed to show purpose-based advertising.
Allow, block or delete cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your equipment by using the browsing options setup on your computer.
You can obtain further information on how to delete or block the cookies on your browser at the following addresses:
- Deactivate cookies in Chrome:
- Deactivate cookies in Firefox:
- Deactivate cookies in Internet Explorer:
For any queries regarding our cookies policy, you can contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org